With our experience working with high-end custom designed homes, our Precision Homes team have naturally worked with an extensive range of site and soil types across Adelaide.
Our extensive experience with designing and building on sloping and difficult sites can be seen across a range of our projects, and showcase how the natural slope of a site can ben integrated into design concepts and increased functionality for your home.
Click here to view a few of our recent sloping site projects.
For advice and decisions around sloping and difficult sites, consideration such as soil type, drainage, encumbrances, council regulations, privacy requirement, etc., the Precision Homes team includes this as part of our complete approach to the initial scoping, design and construction process for you.
Take a look at our complete process – click here
If you are interested in a sloping block or difficult site, call the Precision Homes office today on 08 8268 1400 or contact us, and arrange for one of our team to help you to determine whether the block is right for you, before your make a purchase.
When considering the purchase of a sloping or difficult block, we walk our clients through a few key questions to help determine the future build.
- Whether you wish to have a split level or multi-storey home, or a single storey home
- Are there specific external views you wish to enjoy from areas within the home
- If stairs will be incorporated into your home, how does this fit with your current and future family needs
- What type of slope grade and drive way are you comfortable using on a daily basis?
- What style of retaining supports are you visually comfortable with (i.e. retaining walls, rock retainers, concealed retaining supports, etc.)